12 January 2010

Everyone's Favorite Topic: Fundraising

Stuff you should know:

  • More than 75% of funds raised goes directly to LLS for Cancer Research and Programs
  • 100% of your donation is tax deductible
  • Even a $5 donation helps!  If you can, donate $5/month during the course of my training and you will have donated $25!  (A wee factoid: cappuccinos are not tax-deductible and have not been proven to do anything to fight cancer, but often cost more than $5.  Isn't that interesting?)
  • WATCH THIS SITE!!! I will be posting details of any fundraising events I hold (at least one wine tasting will be coming up), so keep an eye out. 
If you are wondering how to donate, just click that Donate Now button in the right side column and it'll walk you through it.  Super duper easy.  If you prefer to donate by check, please let me know and I can tell you where to send it.

If you want to join the cause or simply join me on one of my individual training rides, let me know...every kind of support helps!

If you know me, you know I am not a salesperson AT ALL and one of the things I hate most is asking for money.  However, this is a good cause that sells itself (in my opinion).  If you want more information, please visit the The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment